I won! I won! I WON!
Sparkler just gave me this award, which I've never heard of but am assuming it's the blogosphere version of a Pulitzer prize. I'd start preparing my acceptance speech, but I do need to tell seven random things about myself and then tag seven bloggers with 100 words or less. Let the good times commence...
My seven things:
1. I am so indecisive that I almost couldn't decide which "thing" to start with.
2. I just applied on a mission trip to go to Africa this summer.
3. I'm a broke college student and peanut butter is my hero!
4. I work in an art gallery.
5. I am a bibliophile and write just about all the time.
6. When in the presence of (vegan) sugar, I've been known to eat way too much of it.
7. I have seven younger siblings, all of whom I got to see today.
Now, onto the seven bloggers:
1. The life story of a chick drummer named Kat, - she's a drummer and just generally awesome.
2. christellingstories - his passion for God and for people is so inspiring.
3. Confessions of a Debate Nerd - who could possibly resist that title?
4. Faith Like a Child - everyone could use a little more faith like a child.
5. five.minute.anyday - I really like the premise of this blog.
6. A (Not So) Normal Teen - she posts wonderful poetry.
7. A Snapshot of Motherhood - well...my mom's blog is pretty cool.
Huzzah! I'll consider myself officially "awarded."