Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm on a book hunt

So, there's this book that I read years ago that I haven't been able to get off my mind lately. It was mind-blowingly funny and amazing and is probably my favorite book ever, but I can't find it anywhere. I can't even remember the title, the author, or even the characters' names.

All I know is that it had an orange cover and was written by an Australian. It was a YA novel about a boy who likes girls with muscles. He has two hippy parents who make a house out of manure, and he also ends up putting port-a-potties on some inspector's yard.

This mystery book is driving me crazy. I've searched the interwebs and everything, but I still can't find it. The problem is, it feels a bit Romantic searching for a book like this. It's like a lost love or something, and I'm trying to rescue if from oblivion. But what happens when I finally find it and realize it's not nearly as good as I remember.

Or worse...what if it is?

I may or may not be a little sleep deprived at the time of this post. But if you know this book, PLEASE let me know.

UPDATE: I finally found this book on a random library site. It's called I'm Being Stalked by a Moonshadow, and you should totally check it out. It's no John Green, but it's a great light read and made me laugh the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment